Aims and Objectives of the Organisation:
- Ensure land and livelihood rights for socially excluded communities including SCs & STs through ownership of their occupied (revenue and forest) land.
- Ensure rights to community over revenue and forest land and other common property resources.
- Enable community leaders from socially excluded groups to participate in the local democratic process at Panchayat level for greater participation and inclusion.
- Providing land rights to women belonging to socially excluded communities and providing digital literacy and empowering them by engaging them in livelihood projects.
- Organising and preparing youth for justice and peace through non- violence.