Ekta Foundation trust has implemented its core areas of Forest and Land Rights with the support of Pacs.The objective of the project was to identify the problems of excluded communities and to determine the possible way out with the proactive involvement of the community themselves . In this EFT has worked in 274 villages in the Raisen, Sehore, Betul and Mandla Districts of MP to secure land & livelihood rights for socially excluded communities. The output of the project was mentioned below.
- Empowered CBOs and individuals accessing their rights
- Feeling of cohesion established
- SC/ST , especially women get empowered
- Livelihood status of poor increased
- Women participate in decision making process
- Cases of atrocities decreased